This silky-smooth 2-ingredient play dough can be made in just a few minutes with stuff you already have in your house–hair conditioner and cornstarch!
- 2 cups cornstarch
- About 1 cup inexpensive hair conditioner
- Food coloring (optional)
- Place the cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Mix in the hair conditioner with your hands–it will just start coming together and it will be pliable and very, very smooth. If desired, add a drop or two or food coloring.
- You may need to add more conditioner as you go. Use food coloring to color as desired. Keep covered when not in use.
- Don’t use the expensive hair condition or lotion, but I do recommend something that is either scent-free or a scent that you/your kids like.