These green beans take just minutes to make in the air fryer. They’re a perfect side dish!
1 lb french style (thin) green beans
1–2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher sale
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place green beans in a bowl and add olive oil (I use 2 tablespoons, but if you’d like to use less, just make sure you have enough to have them coated)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place in air fryer and spread beans out into an even layer
- All air fryers are different, but I suggest cooking for 8-10 minutes for soft green beans that get browned and slightly crisp on the outside, and 6-8 for a crisper bite. Give them a shake about half way through cooking and that’s a good time to check.