A deliciously unique salsa featuring creamy avocado and a seasoned savory dressing.
- 1 1/2 cups corn *you can use 1 can drained corn, frozen corn, or fresh corn on the cob, steamed and cooled.
- 3/4–1 cup sliced green onions (1 small bunch)
- 1 small can (4.25 oz) chopped black olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pressed garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- optional: pinch of crushed red chili pepper
- 4 medium avocados, diced
- Combine corn, green onions and olives in a medium sized mixing bowl and set aside. In small container whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over corn mixture and stir to combine. Add avocados and toss gently until combined. Serve immediately or cover and chill in the fridge. Use tortilla chips for dipping.