A deliciously unique salsa featuring creamy avocado and a seasoned savory dressing.
- 1 1/2 cups corn *you can use 1 can drained corn, frozen corn, or fresh corn on the cob, steamed and cooled.
- 3/4–1 cup sliced green onions (1 small bunch)
- 1 small can (4.25 oz) chopped black olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pressed garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- optional: pinch of crushed red chili pepper
- 4 medium avocados, diced
- Combine corn, green onions and olives in a medium sized mixing bowl and set aside.
- In small container whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour over corn mixture and stir to combine. Add avocados and toss gently until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill in the fridge. Use tortilla chips for dipping.
Keywords: avocado salsa, corn salsa, easy appetizer recipes