Easy and delicious small sandwiches with bacon, ranch, and chicken, perfect for a fun family meal, or a great snack for a potluck or football party.
- 1 package (12 rolls) Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon powdered Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked, diced or shredded chicken
- 6–8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Without separating rolls, cut entire “loaf” in half like giant sandwich and place open-side up on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and ranch mix. Spread mixture on both sides of rolls. Sprinkle half the cheese on the bottom half of the rolls, top with chicken, and then bacon, and then remaining cheese. Place top half of rolls on, sandwiching them together. Cover rolls with foil and place in oven for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted throughout.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a cutting board and slicing individual rolls.