- 1 4-serving size box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. cold water
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Nilla Wafer cookies
- 2–3 ripe bananas
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, cold water, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well and place in the refrigerator to chill for a few minutes.
- In another bowl, whip 1 c. of whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold into the pudding mixture.
- Slice the bananas into 1/4″ slices.
- In 8-ounce jars*, spread 1/4 cup of the pudding mixture over the bottom. Add 3-4 Nilla wafers, a few banana slices, then top with another 1/4 cup of pudding. Top with more Nilla wafers (and bananas, if desired). Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours. Immediately before serving, whip the remaining pint of whipped cream with the powdered sugar and dollop it on top of the puddings. Garnish with an additional 1-2 Nilla wafers.
- *This can also be done in 4-ounce jars for smaller portions, just cut all the measurements per jar in half.