An incredibly quick and easy homemade ice cream with very few ingredients!
- 2 cups heavy cream (or regular cream)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2–3/4 cups sugar (see note)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add-in options of your choice
- Whisk all ingredients together and process according to your ice cream machine directions. If desired, add toppings or add-ins in the last minute of churning, mix in by hand, or layer in by hand. Freeze in freezer until firm.
- Adjust sugar content to your liking. I add more or less sugar depending on what I’m adding in.
- -Hand mix in crushed cookies, sprinkles, nuts, cheesecake crumbles, fruits, etc.
- -Mash fresh fruit in a bowl with a little sugar or a spoonful of coordinating fruit jam and then layer in swirls in the freezer container.
- -Layer in swirls of caramel, chocolate, or fruit sauce in freezer container.
- – Add extracts to your liking.