Quick and easy, ooey-gooey fall-inspired monkey bread perfect for busy mornings and weekends!
- 3 7.5-ounce tubes of refrigerator biscuits
- 1 medium green apple, peeled, cored, and diced or grated
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie or apple pie spice
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the sugar and the pumpkin or apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Carefully remove the biscuits from the cans and, using a sharp knife, cut the biscuits into fourths.
- Carefully separate the biscuit pieces and place them in the Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and shake until coated. Add the diced or grated apple and shake until the spiced sugar mixture has evenly coated everything. Transfer the mixture to the bundt pan and set aside.
- Place the butter, brown sugar, and honey in a 4-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave 1 minute at a time, stirring well after each minute, until the mixture is combined and easy to stir (about 3 minutes.) Add the vanilla, stir to combine, and pour the mixture evenly over the biscuit/apple mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is evenly browned. Remove from oven and cool for at least 5 minutes before inverting onto a plate to serve.