- 1 4-serving-size (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 8-ounce containers COOL WHIP, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2/3 package of Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- 1 pint blueberries, blackberries, or a combination of both, washed
- 1 pint strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- To prepare the chocolate layer, whisk together the pudding, cold water, and sweetened condensed milk. Refrigerate. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold into the chocolate pudding mixture until well-combined and then refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare the cream cheese layer, use an electric mixer to whip the cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy. Add the thawed COOL WHIP and whip until light and fluffy and well-combined.
- Layer the ingredients in trifle dishes. If using individual dishes, it’s easiest to do a layer of pudding, cookies, strawberries, COOL WHIP/cream cheese, and end with berries. If using one large trifle dish, repeat the layers until you run out of ingredients (or space).
- Serving Size: 10