This crunchy snack is low in carbs and high in protein!
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen, shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2–3 tablespoons canned Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line with parchment paper. Rinse the frozen edamame in a strainer until the ice is melted and the beans are mostly thawed. Blot dry with paper towels and then spread onto the baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. drizzle over edamame and then toss to combine. Bake for 22-25 minutes (stir halfway through) or until the beans are whistling and are lightly browned and crispy. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss to combine. Serve immediately.