For those days when you just really need caffeine and sugar.
- 2 tablespoons coconut syrup
- crushed ice
- 1/2 lime (cut the lime into quarters and use 2 quarters)
- 12 ounces Diet Coke
- 1–2 tablespoons half and half (optional)
- Pour the coconut syrup into the bottom of a 24-ounce glass. Fill it about halfway full with crushed ice.
- Squeeze the lime quarters over the ice and drop them into the glass so the rind is touching the ice. Pour the Diet Coke over the spent limes.
- If desired, add a splash of half and half. Add a straw to stir and serve.
- Serving Size: 1