An easy and perfectly portioned dessert showcasing fresh berries–perfect for summer celebrations!
- 1 4-serving size (3.4 ounces) cheesecake-flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 packages of individual graham cracker crusts (12 crusts)
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced in half*
- 1 small package blackberries*
- 1 small package blueberries*
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, cold water, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well and place in the refrigerator to chill for a few minutes.
- Place the graham cracker crusts on a baking sheet (or something large enough to transport them easily but small enough to fit in your refrigerator) and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whip 1 cup of whipping cream until soft peaks form. Remove the pudding mixture from the refrigerator and gently fold the whipped cream into it. Divide the mixture evenly among the crusts and place the pan in the refrigerator.
- In the same mixing bowl you used to mix the first cup of whipping cream, add the remaining cup of cream, vanilla and almond extracts, and powdered sugar. Whip until soft peaks form. Divide the whipping cream among the tarts, then garnish with fresh berries. Serve immediately.
- *You will not use all the berries, but they can be saved for later use. If you want to make these ahead, you can fill the pies, cover, and refrigerate them, then prepare the whipped cream and berries. Immediately before serving, top with whipped cream and berries.
- Serving Size: 12