These pretzel turtles are deliciously easy. Actually, more like dangerously easy…
- Small pretzels
- Rolo candies – one bag has about 55 candies
- Pecan halves – or optionally peanuts, cashews, Hershey’s kisses, M&Ms, or Reese’s Pieces
- Optional: almond bark or white chocolate for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place pretzels on lined baking sheet. (Works well with a silpat, tin foil, or parchment paper).
- Unwrap your Rolo candies and place one on top of each pretzel.
- Place pan in the oven for 3-4 minutes; until chocolate on the outside to looks glossy and melty.
- Remove pan from oven and take a pecan, peanut, chocolate candy, Hershey’s kiss, or whatever else you desire, and gently press it right into the center of the chocolate candy.
- Enjoy a few warm, then wait to cool and harden before you pack or plate them up.
- Great tip: To drizzle, just melt some almond bark in a plastic baggie and nip the corner off for a homemade piping bag. A little goes a long way; I used a half a square of almond bark for half a batch and had plenty left over.