Perfect for fall, these muffins are simple and delicious! Plus, hey – chocolate chips!
- 2 spice cake mixes
- 1 30-oz. can pumpkin
- 1 12-oz. bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine cake mixes and pumpkin. Add in chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin tins. This can make as many as 48 muffins or as few as 36, just depending on how full the tins are filled. These really don’t rise very much, so you can fill the tins pretty full. If aesthetics are a concern, keep in mind that how they look going into the oven is very much what they will look like coming out of the oven. So a cookie scoop works great to keep things on the prettier side.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of one of the muffins comes out clean.
- Great tip: Duncan Hines, although not pictured, is the best for this recipe.