Creamy, fruity, with a hit of tangy lime, these are refreshingly delicious!
- 1 12-ounce container limeade concentrate
- 3 cups water or milk
- 1.5 cups frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1.75 qt container ice cream
- Place limeade concentrate, water, and berries in a blender and pulse several times until mixed. Add in half of the ice cream container and blend again until there’s room in the blender for more. Continue adding until all ice cream is added and blend until smooth.
- This is a VERY large batch! You may want to start with the recipe cut in half and then add more so you know it can all fit in your blender.
Smaller Low Calorie Version
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice from 1 1/2 limes (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1 pint Halo Top Ice Cream or frozen yogurt of your choice
- Sweetener of choice
- Alter ingredients to taste, add more liquid if necessary!