These frozen banana bites are sweet and indulgent, but they are healthy enough for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1–2 ripe bananas
- 6 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- optional: assorted toppings like chopped peanuts, toasted coconut, etc.
- Slice bananas into 1/2-3/4 inch slices and lay on a parchment-lined pan. Place pan in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Combine chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted and smooth. Use a toothpick in each hand to pick up chilled bananas and dip them in chocolate mixture. Let excess drip off and then return to pan. If desired, sprinkle on toppings, and then return pan to freezer until bananas frozen through. Store in a covered container, layering on parchment if necessary.
Keywords: banana dipped in chocolate, chocolate covered bananas, frozen banana