A delicious marinade for tender, flavorful roast, perfect for Sunday dinner.
- 1.5 – 2lb Tri-Tip Roast
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 teaspoon dijon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 5–6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Place roast in zip-top bag. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Pour marinade over roast in bag and smash around to cover all the meat. Place in fridge for 6-8 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place roast in shallow baking pan and sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper. Roast for 30-40 minutes until an instant-read thermometer registers 135-140 degrees. Remove from oven and tent with foil for 15 minutes. Slice against the grain to serve.
- Serves 4-6
- Serving Size: 4