Family-size fluffy egg pancake that can be topped with your favorite pancake toppings!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, divided
- Powdered sugar
Additional toppings as desired
- Berries, berry sauce, maple syrup, whipped cream,buttermilk caramel syrup, etc.
- Chop 6 tablespoons of the butter into chunks and place in a 9×13 pan. Place pan in oven and preheat to 400 degrees. Place remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a small dish and microwave until melted completely. Set aside.
- While the oven is preheating, combine eggs, milk, flour, salt, and vanilla in a blender, or simply whisk until completely smooth. Remove pan from oven when butter is melted and tilt pan to distribute butter evenly on the bottom of pan and slightly up sides, or a silicone brush.
- Pour batter into pan and then return to oven. Bake for 15-25 minutes or so, or until puffed up and golden brown on top. All ovens cook differently, so just keep an eye on it!
- Remove from oven and immediately pour remaining melted butter over the top and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into large pieces and top with desired toppings.
- Although a 9×13 pan seems like a lot, these will go fast! I find 1 pan feeds my family of 6 if there are other things to accompany the meal, or hearty toppings (like lots of fruit.) If it’s all we’re eating, I often make 2 for my hungry boys!