Restrain yourself; you may want to eat the entire pan in one sitting!
For the rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
For the glaze
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract
- Make the dough for the “Favorite Rolls” and fill greased muffin tins about half full with dough.
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Place mixture into ziplock bag.
- Cut a 1/2 inch diagonal opening in one corner of the bag. Holding bag upright, squeeze cream cheese mixture onto roll dough. Add roll dough to cover the cream cheese mixture and fill the muffin tins to around 3/4 full.
- Gently press down the dough to even it out if needed.
- Continue with rising and baking instructions as described in the above recipe.
- After baking, mix glaze ingredients and pour over hot rolls.