A deliciously fresh salad dressing with a gorgeous blush color.
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (about 1 large)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar and shake well. Alternately you could blend all ingredients except oil in a blender and then slowly with the blender running, drizzle in oil until combined. Store in fridge.
- For extra flavor, add in a little zest from the grapefruit as well.