A fresh plate of crisp pita chips, topped with an array of bright Greek-inspired flavors for a fun twist on nachos.
- Greek Salsa (multiply if making an extra large plate!)
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- pita Chips (I like Stacey’s Brand)
- feta cheese
- chopped parsley
- optional: (if you can find them) prepared falafel from the fridge or freezer section of the grocery store, prepared to package instructions and then broken into chunks
- other optional ingredients: olives, pepperoncinis
- Combine all ingredients for Greek Salsa in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Mix a big spoonful of hummus with small amount of water to thin it out just a bit. Do the same thing with the tzatziki with milk. Fill a large dinner plate with pita chips and drizzle hummus and tzatziki over them.
- Sprinkle chopped falafel on pita chips, and then the prepared Greek salsa and feta cheese. Garnish with additional chopped parsley if desired.