- 10–12 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- zest of 1 small lemon or 1/2 teaspoon TruLemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2–2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- Whisk together all ingredients except the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a large zip-top bag. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken and marinate for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook breasts for 7 minutes per side or thighs about 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat and allow to sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 6