An incredibly easy-to-make, sophisticated dessert, that’s whipped up quickly on a grill! Sweet and tangy come together in a perfect balance of flavors.
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits. Cut each half in half again so peach is cut into 4 pieces. Drizzle peaches with olive oil and rub in to cover all surfaces.
- Place peaches on grill for 1-2 minutes, turning just once, to create grill marks on all sides. Remove from grill and let rest while you scoop ice cream.
- Place a generous scoop of ice cream in each bowl and top with grilled peaches. Drizzle with Raspberry Balsamic to taste.
- In place of Raspberry Balsamic, use a good quality balsamic vinegar and simmer in a small pan on the stove top until it reduces to a slightly thickened sauce. Cool before using.