Perfect for a party (and so much easier to pull off than you might think!) Perfect to make at home for one, or to serve a crowd.
- Clear Cups with Lids, I prefer 20 oz
- Flavored Syrups
- Ice, preferably crushed or pebble style
- Soda water/sparkling water/seltzer
- Half and half or creamer
- Fill cup about half way with ice.
- Add several pumps of flavored syrup (start with 4-6 for a 20 oz cup)
- Add sparkling water about 1-1 1/2″ from the top.
- Add a splash of half and half (about 1 tablespoon).
- Stir with a straw and serve!
- Berry flavored syrups work the best, other flavors are fun for mixing and matching.
- Coffee creamer also works as a great cream option.
- In place of sparkling water, you can use lightly flavored options like LaCroix, or even Fresca, Sprite, or Ginger Ale.
- feel free to use Feel free to mix and match flavors or add fresh fruit garnishes like cherries, strawberries, or lime or lemon wedges.