Perfect for a party (and so much easier to pull off than you might think!)! Your guests (or…just you) will love mixing and matching Italian Sodas.
- 24-ounce clear cups
- Straws (striped paper straws are super cute and fun)
- Flavored Syrups (fruity ones are best for Italian sodas)
- Ice (crushed or pebble ice)
- Soda water/sparkling water/seltzer
- Half and half
- Measure 3 tablespoons (6 pumps) of syrup into the bottom of a 24-ounce cup.
- Fill the cup halfway with ice.
- Add sparkling water about 1-1 1/2″ from the top.
- Add a splash of half and half (about 1 tablespoon).
- Stir with a straw and serve!
- Feel free to mix and match flavors or add fresh fruit garnishes like cherries, strawberries, or lime or lemon wedges.