We are SO excited to be launching a brand-new meal plan today! We have literally been working on this for months, tweaking menus, extras, tips, and tricks to make it something we believe will be an invaluable resource for your family!
Thousands of you are raving about our Meal Plan Service and how it’s helped make meal time at your house run smoother, more efficiently and just more fun! If you are not subscribed to our service, you can read all about it by clicking here–you can try out our plans and community for just $1 for the first month, then right now, it’s only $5.99 a month!. Here’s what just one of our happy customers had to say:
I LOVE the grocery lists. I love seeing what each and every ingredient is being used for, so I can easily eliminate what I don’t need based on my schedule for that week. The recipes cannot be beaten, either. My family is always happy with the meals…we have yet to try one we don’t like! The “Thinking Ahead” notes are very useful in helping me to simplify things or work ahead, too. I feel like I learn so much from just the tips, let alone the recipes! Simply put, this plan is some of the best money I’ve spent on myself and my family.Monica – Tampa, FL
So what is the new FIT & FAST plan? Well if you are already subscribed to our Meal Plan Service, this is a great addition (it doesn’t come with the subscription, so if you subscribe, be sure and snag yourself a copy. Members get the best deal! Watch for an email or check it out in the “Bonuses” section of the community)! And if you’re not a subscriber, you can purchase this separately! The Fit and Fast plan is not a monthly subscription; it’s a one-time purchase. It contains 6 weeks of meal plans focusing on family-friendly meals with a healthier spin. If you already use and love our meal plan service, this would be a great one to have on hand and sub in a week at a time or so, or swap out single meals every once and a while. OR you may just want to purchase it for the bonus content (more about that in a second!) That alone is worth the price!
What you’ll get in the Fit & Fast Plan:
- 6 full weeks of healthy recipes, including 1 dinner for each day of the week.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Organized grocery lists by week with everything you’ll need to make the meals for that week.
- Bonus recipes including lighter desserts, fun snacks, and weekend breakfasts.
In addition to all of that content, we’re throwing in some *EXTRAS*!
- Full pantry list of items both Sara and I stock in our own kitchens that are staples for healthier cooking. You can use this guide as a starting point and slowly add items to your own kitchens.
- Our go-to reference list of FIFTY healthy snacks for both you and kids! As moms, we often encourage our kids to grab something other than packaged fruit snacks, crackers or chips. However telling kids to go grab a handful of carrots doesn’t always go over that well, either! We’ve created this reference sheet with both you AND your kids in mind to hit that middle ground between straight up fruits and veggies and packaged garbage. They are all snacks that require minimal ingredients and no “cooking” other than microwaves and toasters. We’ll even tell you what to buy, so it couldn’t be easier! We’ve been using this guide in our house and it’s made a WORLD of difference. My kids are happy creating snacks and I’m happy they can do them by themselves, and I know they’re eating better!
- Our TOP TIPS for getting younger kids to be better eaters. This can be a tricky one, but we’ve got some advice up our sleeves that has made all the difference with our own kids. We can’t perform miracles or make guarantees, but we can sure give you the best we’ve got!
We hope you love this plan as much as we do! It’s truly been a labor of love and we know this plan will become a regular part of your meal-planning rotation!