First of all, I’m going to be doing a Facebook live TODAY at 2:00 pm CT–I’m going to be sharing an AMAZING cannoli recipe and would LOVE it if you joined me!
It’s fall, y’all. Sorry. I couldn’t help it. It actually hasn’t felt like fall here in Louisiana until yesterday–in fact, on Monday afternoon/evening, it was in the nineties and then on Tuesday, I woke up and it was in the fifties and I was pretty sure that I personally was being rewarded for something.
But even when it was in the nineties, I was in denial. Like, every year, I think if I start dressing like it’s fall and burn fall-ish candles, the weather will magically change. It does…eventually…but I’m pretty sure I have very little to do with it.
To celebrate my newfound fall weather (and yeah, I’m pretty sure most everyone else has been experiencing fall for a good, solid six weeks now), I’m giving away a box of my current fall favorites! I’ll send off a box of everything in this post, plus a few little odds and ends that make me happy (like an iTunes gift card…music taste is too personal for me to just gift you something!)
- Cozy Knee Socks. I’m such a sucker for cozy socks in the fall and winter, the more ridiculous, the better. Like fuzzy knee socks? That won’t fit into shoes and that I’ll never wear outside the house? Sign me up, please. I’ll see you when I leave the house again in April.
- Zapp’s Voodo Kettle Chips. Zapp’s is a Louisiana brand–I don’t remember if I ever saw them before we moved here, but I know I definitely had never had them. They. Are. So. Good. They come in all sorts of fun flavors like dill pickle and spicy crawtator, but my favorite are the Voodoo chips. They’re a little sweet, a tiny bit spicy, but totally packed with flavor. Yesterday, after an incredibly stressful day, I sat down with a full size bag and ate an embarrassing amount of them. And I wasn’t really all that sorry.
- Leaves Candle. Leaves has been a long-time favorite of ours, and this is not the first time we’ve written about it, but it is a classic and it is fall for me. Bath and Body Works actually had an incredible fall candle earlier this year called Mahogany Apple–it was sweet and smoky and perfect, but I can’t find it anymore, so Leaves it is. If you’ve never smelled it, you must.
- Popcorn Indiana Black & White Popcorn. Speaking of eating an embarrassing amount of something straight out of the bag. Sam’s Club sells this stuff in giant bags and let’s just say out of self-preservation, I can’t buy that size anymore if I’m not taking it directly to a party. This stuff is incredibly addictive. Proceed at your own risk.
- “I Wish I Was Full of Tacos” Mug. I have a few of these adorable mugs from this Etsy shop –they’re enamel-coated metal, so they’re pretty rough and tumble. They look small, but they actually hold an ounce more than traditional mugs. I love mine so much–they’re my go-to for hot or cold drinks–and they also make really wonderful gifts; everyone I’ve ever given one to absolutely loves them!
Okay. So. To win all these things (plus a handful of other goodies), leave me a comment telling me your current favorite thing about fall–it could be what you’re up to in your life or your favorite product or just something wonderful going on right now! Giveaway ends Sunday (October 22, 2017) at 9:00 pm CT and I’ll announce the winner in my post on Monday morning! You must have a United States address to win. Good luck! 🙂
*This post contains affiliate links.
I love the apples! My family and I went apple picking for the first time and it was so fun. I made some caramel apples with them from a recipe from one your cookbooks actually and it was amazing.
I love when you guys do a favorites post- and even more love for this one because fall is my fav! Give me all the pumpkins! I am loving them all this fall.
I love hiking in the fall leaves. When the leaves are changing color all around me and some are on the ground. Crunching through the leaves is such a fun thing.
I love being able to have the AC off and the windows open when I get home from work. Also, love being able to wear cozy clothes!
I love going out to the garden at the end of the season and picking the pumpkins! It is so satisfying to see the golden orange pumpkins shining through the frozen dying vines.
I Love fall. Apple Crisp hot out of the oven. Anything pumpkin (Almost) and I love Halloween. Fuzzy Socks are a must & Zapps are awesome…wish I could find them in my city!
I love the leaves changing colors!
My family and I all love all things pumpkin and apple! I love the Leaves changing (but not the falling off) and the sweater/jacket weather. W shave beautiful fall colors in VA.
Driving in the canyon with changing leaves!
As the weather has turned cooler it means that my son, who has been serving a mission for the past 2 years, will be home soon!!!
I love cozy sweaters and no mosquitoes!!!
I sort of miss wearing layers. It’s too hot to wear layers in Texas. The weather has been nice though! Very grateful for that. I can take my kids out to play without scorching! YAY FOR FALL!!!
I’m in Houston, so my favorite thing is to open the doors and windows and let air in. The humidity isn’t gone, but it’s going. . I know you know what all abt that in la.
My favorite thing about fall is the crisp mornings. I like to open my windows and snuggle under the blanket. I live in a fairly humid place in the summer so fall mornings are a welcome change!
I love wearing layers. Give me all the sweaters and scarves.
I love the color of the leaves changing. I love to see the beauty as I drive. I love the cooler weather. Not so much a hot weather person. I so enjoy college football games too. love apple cider and apple cider donuts. I also enjoy baking and as the cooler weather comes on I bake more for others.
Jeans, boots, a cozy sweatshirt for a crisp fall day and watching the kids on the soccer field.
Wearing my tall boots!
My favorite thing about fall is the gorgeous colors! Love it!
Leaves. Leaves. Leaves. Plus fall means Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday.
I love baking all my fall faves: caramel apple cake, pumpkin muffins (of course OBB recipe) and molasses cookies. Love the open windows with a fall candle burning and a warm blankie to watch a movie. Yep, fall is my fave!!
Burning my Spiced Pumpkin candle ?
I love the leaves, all the red, gold and orange colors and especially love that drop in the humidity that finally makes it feel like fall in NC!
I love sleeping in the fall when the air is nice and cool!
I am in love with fall pumpkins – any way or any style!
I love fall! The leaves, cooler weather, and layering clothes! Oh and all the smells. Food smells.
I love pumpkins, the fall leaves, hockey has started, and the holidays are upon us.
I live in Michigan so it’s definitely the leaves changing and our whole state turning red, orange and yellow. Love!!
The weather is just turning cool and I LOVE it. It’s nice to pull out some cozy cardigans & light jackets in the morning and it’s so refreshing. 🙂 Thanks for doing the giveaway!
I love the crisp fall weather — give me jeans and a cozy sweatshirt and I’m happy as can be. There is one thing that makes it even better though — munching on a delicious honey crisp apple and sipping warm cocoa!