- 20 ounce bag sweet potato fries, waffle cut or regular
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups shredded smoked white cheddar
- 2–3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/3 cup cooked, crumbled bacon (I use the pre-cooked kind for ease)
- 2–3 tablespoons green onion
- handful of cilantro
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- optional: Creamy Lime-Cilantro Ranch
- Cook fries according to package directions.
- While fries are cooking, mix bbq sauce and mayo together.
- Remove fries from oven and cover with cheese, bacon, and red onion. Return to oven until cheese is melted. Sprinkle on green onion and cilantro. Drizzle with sauces and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4