So I have kind of a weird life. My husband works for Procter & Gamble, so we frequently get huge amounts of P&G products (usually laundry products, like Tide, Bounce, Downy, etc., but also diapers and wipes, deodorant, and CoverGirl foundation for people with a MUCH darker complexion than I have). Then we also frequently get blog-related products to sample, many of which I end up using and loving and also many of which get shoved into a corner cupboard somewhere.
Here’s the deal: I need to downsize. So I want to give someone some of my stuff. I don’t know what stuff it will be yet, but I can pretty much guarantee it will include more dryer sheets than you’ll ever know what to do with and some cookbooks (I have waaaaaaaay too many).
Here’s what I do know:
- It will be at least $100 worth of stuff.
- It will all either be new (I’m not going to send you a half-used bottle of shampoo) or like-new (it might be a kitchen tool I’ve only used once or twice and don’t have space for.)
- You may not want it all. In that case, you are more than welcome to make your newly-acquired stuff someone else’s stuff.
- I will try and tailor at least some of the stuff to your own needs/wants/interests. Like I said, I have a lot of stuff.
If you want to take a box of stuff off my hands, tell me a random fact about yourself. Like, for instance, if I were entering, I might say, “Hi, I’m Kate, and I can’t buy metal appliances without touching them first because there are some types of metal that I can’t touch without getting the shivers.”
A few rules:
- The giveaway ends the evening of October 9. I’ll pick a winner and announce it in my post on Friday, October 10.
- It’s only open to residents of the United States.
- Enter with your name and an email address that you check frequently.