- 10 Regular Oreos
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 8-ounce bag peppermint white chocolate candy or candy pieces (like Peppermint Kisses or Peppermint Andes pieces)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Remaining peppermint white chocolate candies from from above
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 F.
In a blender or food processor, blend the Oreos until they’re crumbs. Mix in the melted butter. Place 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture in each lined muffin cup and gently press with the back of a spoon. Set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar with an electric hand mixer until smooth and combined. Add the flour and baking powder and mix until combined. Add the extracts and the egg and mix until completely smooth. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped peppermint candy pieces and divide the mixture evenly among the lined muffin tin cups.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of one of the cakes comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. When the cheesecakes are cool, place the chocolate and shortening in a small bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds or until the chocolate is melted and smooth and the shortening is incorporated. Transfer to a small ziploc bag and cut the corner off the bag. Drizzle evenly over the cheesecakes. Allow to harden in the refrigerator.
Immediately before serving, combine the whipping cream, powdered sugar, and peppermint and vanilla extracts. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Dollop over the prepared cheesecakes before serving and then sprinkle with remaining candy pieces (you can also fold them into the whipped cream if you prefer.) Serve immediately.
- Calories: 377kcal
- Sugar: 21g
- Sodium: 143mg
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 99mg