- 20 ounces (about 4 cups) bread flour
- .4 ounces kosher salt (about 4 teaspoons)
- .3 ounces (about 2 teaspoons) instant yeast
- 13 ounces water
- Combine flour, salt, and yeast in a large bowl and whisk until homogenous. Add water and incorporate into flour using hands until no dry flour remains on bottom of bowl. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and allow to rise at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and divide into four even balls. Place each in a covered quart-sized deli container or in a zipper-lock freezer bag. Place in refrigerator and allow to rise at least 2 more days, and up to 4.
- Remove from refrigerator, shape into balls, and allow to rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours before baking.
- When ready to bake, place oven rack on highest setting and place a pizza stone, cast iron pizza pan, or baking sheet on it. Preheat oven to highest possible temperature (with pizza stone, etc. in it). Spread cornmeal on a pizza peel and stretch out dough by hand into an 8-10 inch circle. Top as desired (remember with this style dough, LESS is more when it comes to toppings.) and bake for a few minutes until cheese is melted and dough is bubbly and golden brown on the edges.