These quick and easy No-Bake Cookies with Chocolate, Cinnamon, and Coconut are so delicious, and are a great activity to do with kids!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky, doesn’t matter)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Kosher salt for sprinkling
- Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, and butter. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add the cocoa powder, vanilla, peanut butter, and cinnamon.
- When combined, add the oats and shredded coconut. Drop by tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets and sprinkle lightly with kosher salt if desired. Allow to cool completely.