These cute lil’ bats are simple, easy, and perfect for a not-so-spooky Halloween celebration!
- Oreos (Double Stuft if making pops)
- Wilton candy melts or chocolate bark
- Red hots or candy eyes (available in the cake decorating section of Walmart and craft stores as well as all over the internet)
- Thin lollipop sticks (optional)
- Floral foam (optional)
- Black card stock
- Fangs of your choice (optional)
- Use the cardstock to prepare the bat wings (see the notes above to learn how to get the wings I used). Set aside.
- If making pops, insert the lollipop sticks into the creme filling of the Double Stuft Oreo. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package. Dip the Oreos in the chocolate, smoothing away the excess chocolate. Add the eyes, wings, and fangs (if desired) and allow to set completely.