Wonderfully delicious and great to whip up ahead of time for those busy mornings!
- 2 cups oats (regular or quick-cooking, but not steel-cut or instant)
- 2 cups milk (I used and calculated the nutrition with 1%, but you can use whatever milk you like, including things like unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 6-ounce package raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, milk, extracts, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and the salt (if using).
- Gently add the raspberries, then divide evenly among 4 8-ounce jars or containers. Refrigerate overnight. In the morning, top with sliced almonds and serve cold.
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 4
- Carbs: 31
- Fiber: 5
- Sugars: 16
- Protein: 8
- Serving Size: 4