This classic recipe is as delicious as it is beautiful! Can be prepped ahead of time and makes a great side dish or party food as well.
- 1 box puff pastry
- 2–3 wedges soft cheese, like Laughing Cow (I use garlic herb)
- 1 package prosciutto
- 1–2 bunches fresh asparagus
- olive oil
- Let pastry thaw to room temperature and lightly roll into an even layer about 1/4 inch thick. Spread a thin, even layer of cheese over pastry. Layer prosciutto in a single layer over cheese. Use a pizza cutter to slice pastry into 1/2 inch strips (or slightly thinner).
- Lightly rub asparagus with olive oil. Wrap each asparagus spear with pastry, swirling up from end to end. Lay on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake according to pastry instructions. May be served warm or at room temperature. Also can be prepped ahead of time, covered with plastic wrap and stored in fridge.
- Note: Ingredient amounts are approximate, these are super easy to eyeball!
- Great tip: Also can be prepped ahead of time, covered with plastic wrap and stored in fridge.