Light and flavorful spring rolls filled with a peach and basil chicken salad.
- 1 cup diced chicken
- 1.5 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 heaping tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- a few cracks black pepper
- 1 large peach, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped/sliced fresh basil leaves
- Butter Lettuce
- 6 Spring Roll Wrappers
- Combine chicken, mayo, sourcream, green onion, salt, pepper and curry. Gently fold in peaches and basil.
- Prepare spring roll wrappers according to directions on package. Place a lettuce leaf in the center of each roll and fill with chicken salad. Continue with remaining rolls.