A sweet treat that can fit into a healthy diet!
- 1 box frozen Fillo shells (usually 15 shells)
- 4 teaspoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 snack size sugar free vanilla pudding cup (or about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, like Cool Whip
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons jarred caramel sauce
- Pre-bake shells as instructed on box in order to crisp (only takes 3-5 minutes) and cool. Place nut butter in a small bowl and heat for 20 seconds, more if needed, until it can be drizzled from a spoon. Drizzle about 1/4 teaspoon into each shell.
- In a separate bowl, combine pudding and whipped topping and gently fold to combine. Place mixture in a zip-top bag and snip the edge off. Pipe the mixture evenly into each shell. Slice about 8 slices off of the banana and then cut each slice in half.
- Top each shell with banana and drizzle with 1/8 teaspoon caramel sauce. (1/8 teaspoon doesn’t seem like very much, but it’s perfect! Use a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon and use the caramel in it to drizzle over 2 shells at a time.)
Nutritional Information Per Shell
- Cal: 33 Fat: 1.5g Pro: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar:1g