Gooey peanut butter marshmallow is dumped over chocolate rice krispie cereal and studded with mini peanut butter cups. Hello. Doesn’t get better than this.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 9 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups cocoa krispies cereal *see note
- 1 cup mini Reeses peanut butter cups (or chopped full size ones)
- Line an 8×8 pan with a sling of parchment paper (or line with foil) and lightly rub sides of pan with butter.
- Set aside 1 cup of marshmallows. In a large heavy-bottomed pot, melt butter. Add peanut butter and then the remaining 8 cups of marshmallows. Stir often until melted and smooth.
- While marshmallows are melting, in a large bowl combine cereal, peanut butter cups, and remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
- When marshmallow mixture is melted and smooth, pour over cereal mixture and stir to combine well.
- Transfer mix to prepared pan and let rest until set.
- These are very gooey and marshmallow-y because that’s the ratio I like them at 🙂 You can add up to 6 cups of rice krispie cereal if you so desire. Play it by ear while you’re mixing and feel free to adjust to taste.