A soft oatmeal cookie crust, layered with creamy cheesecake, pumpkin butter swirl, and streusel topping.
- 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional, I made without)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream or milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 9-ounce jar pumpkin butter (or 1 batch homemade)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 inch baking pan with foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together 2 cups flour, oats, brown sugar, pecans (if using), salt, pie spice, and baking soda. Add butter, and beat with a mixer until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cups oat mixture in a small bowl; press remaining oat mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- 3. Bake until set and just barely golden, about 15 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile in the same large bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, cream or milk, and remaining 1 tablespoon flour with a mixer at medium speed until craemy, 2-3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one and a time, beating well after each addition. Pour mixture onto prepared crust and spoon pumpkin butter by tablespoonfuls onto cream cheese mixture. using a knife, swirl mixtures together. Sprinkle reserved oat mixture on top.
- Bake until top is golden brown, 30-35 minutes. Let cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using excess foil as handles, remove from pan before cutting into bars. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.