Quick and easy one-dish dinner perfect for busy weeknights!
- 1 12-ounce package chicken and apple sausage, cut into 2″ slices (4 sausages, if buying in bulk)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound sweet potato, cut into 3/4” chunks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin lemon olive oil (or 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil + zest of 1 lemon)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dry parsley)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Toss the sausage, sprouts, and sweet potato on the baking sheet and set aside.
- Whisk together the olive oil (and lemon zest, if using), garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper and drizzle over the sausage/sprouts/sweet potato mixture. Toss to combine. Place the sheet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, then use a spatula to flip the sausage mixture and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and, if desired, season with additional salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Calories: 356
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbs: 32
- Sugars: 9
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 18
- WW Smart Points: 11
- Serving Size: 4