The ultimate sweet & savory experience! Roasted grapes, creamy brie, and fresh herbs on the an authentic brick oven style crust. This recipe is scaled for a smaller, 10-12 inch pizza.
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/2 tablespoon finely minced rosemary
- Neapolitan style pizza dough
- 1 wedge brie cheese
- extra fresh minced rosemary
- Additional olive oil and kosher salt.
- optional: balsamic, or balsamic reduction
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place grapes on a baking sheet, drizzle olive oil over grapes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and rosemary and bake for (20-30 minutes) 25 minutes, until grapes start to burst and caramelize. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Stretch pizza dough out onto your prepared peel. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with a little kosher salt. Slice brie (with or without the rind, I prefer it without) and place on crust. Dot with grapes. Sprinkle with a little extra rosemary and bake using one of the methods outlined in the pizza dough post.
- After the pizza cooks, if desired, drizzle with additional olive oil and/or balsamic.