Everything you love about s’mores–graham crackers plus gooey marshmallows, chocolate–packed into Rice Krispie Treats!
- 1 10-ounce bag + 2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Teddy Grahams (or graham crackers broken into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup butter, plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8×8″ baking sheet with aluminum foil and then grease the lined pan with butter. Set aside.
- In a large, heat-safe bowl, combine the Rice Krispies, Teddy Grahams, 1 cup mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Place 1 package + 1 cup of mini marshmallows and the butter in a large heavy saucepan. Heat over low until the marshmallows and butter are smooth and combined. Remove from heat and add the salt and vanilla and stir until combined. Drizzle the marshmallow mixture over the cereal/Teddy Grahams/Chocolate chip mixture and stir until combined (some of the chocolate chips will melt, but generally speaking, they should remain in tact.) Quickly press the mixture into the prepared pan and allow to cool completely. When ready to serve, use the long edges of the foil to pull out the Rice Krispie Treats and cut into equal pieces.
- Serving Size: 9