An easy and elegant dessert perfect for holiday entertaining!
- 4 ounces AMERICAN HERITAGE®️ Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 4 ramekins and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate and butter and heat over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until melted. Whisk in cinnamon, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth. Add egg yolks and eggs and mix until smooth. Whisk in flour until smooth. Divide the batter evenly among the ramekins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 13 minutes. While the cakes are baking, beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- When the cakes are done, Remove from oven and allow to stand for 1 minute, then run a knife around the edge of each cup and carefully invert each cup onto an individual serving plate. Add a dollop of sweetened whipped cream and garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4