I don’t jest about barbecue sauce. Try this Sweet & Smokey Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce on top of chicken, ribs, or pork.
- 1 8-ounce bottle Coca-Cola (or just measure out 1 cup)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until slightly reduced. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Transfer to a storage or serving container and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with pulled pork, shredded beef, chicken, or ribs. Makes 2 cups.
- This can be stored for several weeks.