So can we talk about Sara’s birthday? It’s coming up, but it’s not for another couple of weeks. I’ve been collecting items for a little birthday box for a few months now and I thought it would be fun to do a little twist on our favorite things and that I would send some of my birthday picks for Sara to one of you!
1. Mason Jar Mug. I love these mugs! They’re cute and stylish and durable and easy to clean and they fit in your dishwasher. I love putting little trinkets, gift cards, etc. in mugs like this and giving them to friends and my kids’ teachers.
2. $15 iTunes Gift Card. Whether you’re buying apps or music or games or movies. it’s pretty hard to go wrong with an iTunes gift card. Unless you absolutely hate Apple, then you’re just kind of out of luck.
I generally don’t pick music for other people because it’s so personal. And. I was gonna tell you guys what my top 5 most listened to songs were, like that would be useful or something, but my list ended up being a nice mix of embarrassing and kid-centric (think Daft Punk meets “What Does the Fox Say?” meets “We Saw Three Ships.” Yes. The Christmas song. Not even my favorite Christmas song. What the heck?!) So we’re gonna leave it at that, but if you guys wanna talk folsky rock with the occasional pop song, you know where to find me.
3. Hello Kitty BandAids. Because she cuts herself (on accident) a lot and even grown-ups deserve cute adhesive bandages.
4. Zapp’s Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips. Sara loves chips, Sara loves salt and vinegar, I live in Louisiana, so I kind of had to send her a bag of Louisiana-made salt and vinegar kettle chips. I had to.
5. Essie Fashion Playground Nail Polish. In case you didn’t know, Sara has a color–it’s kind of a light blue-green. This nail polish is super pretty and a tiny bit sparkly, perfect for summer!
6. Aqua Stone Earrings from Lisa Leonard. If you’ve never checked out her website, you should–I have gotten some of my favorite jewelry and favorite gifts from her shop. These earrings were so pretty and versatile–you can definitely dress them up or down. Plus, they’re “the color.”
7. Nourish Organic Lavender Mint Body Lotion. I first discovered this lotion when I was shopping for a friend on bedrest and looking for something nicer and fancier than your average drugstore lotion, something that smelled good but wasn’t overwhelming, and something that actually worked. This was the one and now, I snag a bottle at Target (when I can find it!) because it makes a perfect gift. Even if it’s a gift for me.
8. Bath & Body Works Lanikai Coconut Candle. You didn’t think we were going to make it through this without a Bath and Body Works candle, right?! For me, coconut scents are kind of weird. Sometimes, they’re mixed with musky scents, and I’m not a huge fan of that. This one smells kind of funky when it’s cold, but once you start burning it, it smells like coconut-scented sunblock. It’s the one I cannot stop burning–so delicious!
9. Bath & Body Works Strawberry Lip Butter. The peach is also pretty delicious–hard to go wrong there. This lip gloss is healing and thick, but it’s not sticky. Plus, it tastes like my Strawberry Shortcake dolls smelled when I was a kid, so how could I not include it?
10. Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles with Coconut. You guys…there’s just not a whole lot to say here. And I’m generally not a huge fan of chocolate coconut candy. But these won me over. And when I say “won,” I mean that if I look at them too hard in the store, I’ll fall under their spell and then I’ll find empty wrappers and I won’t know what happened. They’re dangerous and amazing all at once.
So. That’s it! Happy birthday (soon!), Sara! To enter to win EVERYTHING in the box, leave a comment saying what you want most in the box! Or what your most-played song is, just so I feel better about myself. The giveaway ends at 10:00 pm Tuesday, April 15 and I’ll announce the winner on April 16th. The winner must have a residence in the United States (it’s the law, not us being jerkfaces.) Ready?! Go!
ALSO. If you missed it yesterday, our olive oil is on sale to make room for some fun new flavors that we’re SO excited about! Use the code EXTRAVIRGIN to get a large bottle of our extra virgin olive oil plus one of our flavored oils (lemon, basil, or garlic) for $25!
Thank you so much for all your comments! This giveaway is now closed.
The chocolate coconut truffles for sure. Best combo ever!
The lip butter! I haven’t tried this yet! Thanks!
So hard to decide. But I would have to say the lotion. Yay!
What a fun gift for Sara! It’s hard to decide which I’d pick, but if I had to it would be the mason jar/mug, the lotion, the lip gloss, and the chocolate-coconut truffles. What a kind friend you are!
I would love to try the lip butter and the new Essie color! My most played song right now is count Yiur Rainbows by 1Girl Nation
I love the earrings!!
The gift card!!!
I would love the strawberry lip butter. I didn’t even know they had lip butter there.
Mason jar mugs?!? So fun! Where have I been? Most played at my house: Michael Jackson’s Greatest Hits! Makes me want to dance every time.
I would love to try that lip butter because I love all things strawberry!
I should win because my name is also Sara. Saras unite!
I’m intrigued by the candle. Sunblock and summery smells are my favorite and I’d love to fill my house with that all year long!
Wow! So many great picks! I think the lotion and the lip balm sound amazing 🙂
Lovely gifts…it’s hard to choose! I think it would be either the Mason Jar mug or the Nourish Organic body lotion. Thank you for thinking of us! 🙂
It all looks amazing! I just love getting packages !
Everything looks amazing, but how could I not pick the Lindt?
Doesn’t get better than chocolate and coconut combined, so I’m going for the truffles! Thanks!
Happy Birthday, Sarah! I love that mug!!
Happy Birthday Sara. What a cool idea to collect your favorites over time. Anyways I would love the BBW lip butter.
Love the Lavender Mont body lotion!
The coconut candle for sure! Lots of good stuff!!
I would love the Lavender Mint body lotion and the truffles, but everything looks wonderful!
I love it all! We could be the best of friends.
Oooh. ..I would love to try the lotion!
I’m happy to see so much coconut. So few people seem to like coconut, but I can’t stop myself from eating smelling drinking it. I can’t get enough of Imagine Dragons either. Such a great gift. I whole lot of love went into it.
The nail polish!! Because Im kind of obsessed! Or the candle 🙂 there’s too much good stuff to pick from!
The earrings!! 🙂
I love it all!! This is a great idea. I love collecting things for others all year long. And I will defiantly have to do this for birthdays!! My most played song is “Roar” by Katy Perry.
I would love to try the lip butter!
I want it all!
Comments are closed.