A cool and refreshing drink, perfect for summer.
- 4 generous cups of cubed watermelon (seeded, if not using a seedless watermelon)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Juice of 2 limes
- Mint sprigs
- Honey, agave, or simple syrup*
- Place watermelon and water in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Add lime juice and sweeten to taste with honey, agave, or simple syrup.
- Serve over ice with mint sprigs.
- Important Note: I use simple syrup made of 1 cup water mixed with 1 cup sugar. If desired, you can add a small handful of mint leaves or a halved jalapeño. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then allow to cool and remove any solids.
- Serving Size: 4