This healthy salad can easily be made ahead of time in salad jars for quick and easy lunches!
- 3 ounces chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Great Northern Beans
- 2 tablespoons garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 tablespoons cooked quinoa or quinoa/brown rice blend
- 2–3 slices red onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 small handful grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4-ish cups crunchy greens (or something like romaine mixed with spinach)
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- If making jars, multiply quantities by the number of jars you’d like to make. Add chicken first to the bottom of a wide-mouthed quart-size jar. Layer remaining ingredients, ending with the lettuce. Store hummus and dressing separately in single-serve containers (but they can be stored in the jars if you have enough room.
- If making a single salad, place lettuce in a salad bowl and add ingredients, including hummus and dressing. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 346
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Protein: 33
- Carbs: 24
- Fiber: 5
- Sugars: 9
- WW Smart Points: 9
- Serving Size: 1