I have oft opined about Wendy’s salads (and pined for those dearly departed salads that have been loved in days gone by and are no longer with us.) Like here and here. I stumbled into their new Strawberry Mango Chicken Salad recently and it’s quickly become one of my favorite fast food finds. And alas, I know it will go away someday soon, never to return. I’ve made my peace with that and have also made my own copycat version, so when it slips away from this life in the not-so-distant future, I’ll still be able to remember all the magical times we spent together.
You’re going to need grilled chicken (cut into strips), baby spinach, mixed baby greens, sliced strawberries, cubed mango, honey roasted sunflower seeds, crumbled feta cheese, and some of this incredible salad dressing.
Can we take a closer look at that amazing fruit and remember why summer’s pretty fantastic.
Toss all ingredients except dressing together on a salad plate (or large dinner plate).
Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Super easy! This is also a great recipe to make a few of ahead of time to eat throughout the week!
Make my new favorite Wendy’s salad at home!
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups spring greens
- 3 ounces grilled chicken, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup cubed mango
- 2 tablespoons Honey-Citrus Vinaigrette (see post for link)
- Toss all ingredients except dressing together on a salad plate (or large dinner plate). Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1