The other night, I made a taco bar for the cast of my son’s cast of his high school production of Footloose. I used our slow cooker taco chicken and pico de gallo and guacamole and cantina salsa. We had soft tacos and salad and it was delicious and all these kids were like, “OMG, do you cook like this every night?!” And I said, “Ummmm, once upon a time I did. But not as much anymore.”
Once upon a time…
Years ago, when Sara and I started Our Best Bites, I did cook like this every night. It was a different stage of life. I was younger and my kids were younger and I relished in planning all the meals and the routine of taking my kids to story time and then going to the grocery store. And then life happened. And my kids started eating more (like all the time). And the tedium of meal planning and grocery shopping and loading up the car and unloading the car and unloading the groceries and cooking and cleaning just to do it all over again started to take its toll. Don’t get me wrong–I still love to cook. But the day to day meal planning doesn’t happen like it used to.
A couple of years ago, realizing Sara and I weren’t the only people who felt this shift, we began to offer a weekly meal planning subscription. We did this for a number of years, and then decided to make some changes to the community and stopped accepting new members while we did some tweaking. But after a MAJOR overhaul, we are so excited to announce a lifetime membership to our Meal Heroes Community!
This is what you get:
- Two. Years. Of meal plans. Yes, that’s right–you don’t have to wonder what’s for dinner ever again. They are beautifully designed and super easy-to-navigate, making it easy to plan by the day or the week or the month.
- One and done payment. You pay $34.99 once and then you never have to think about it again–no subscription renewal surprises, no need to ever cancel. Once you’re in, you have access to everything forever.
- Downloadable, editable shopping lists. Don’t need everything in this week’s shopping list? Download your list and then delete whatever you don’t need before you head to the store (or make your online grocery order–can we talk about how that’s the greatest modern invention??)
- TONS of free bonuses. These are just a handful of the free bonuses that come with our lifetime membership:
Grill guide? Printables? Holiday menus? They’re all in there, included in your membership.
- Membership in our Meals for Families Facebook Group. Need to pick some brains about anything meal-planning related? We have a huge, vibrant, supportive online community there to help you out!
So. If you’re like us and you love to cook but you never want to deal with the business of planning dinner ever again, this is what you’ve been waiting for! Click HERE to sign up!