Great for hot rolls, cornbread, toast, french toast, pancakes, waffles, and more, this tasteful butter is easy to whip up, and oh-so-versatile.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) real butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons 100% real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- Place butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and beat (with a hand mixer, or the whisk attachment of your stand mixer) until combined and smooth. Add maple syrup, cinnamon, pie spice, and extract. Beat slowly until combined and then whip for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy. Serve at room temperature and drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
- If you’re making ahead of time, store in fridge, but allow time to bring to room temperature before serving. For best results, stir or re-whip before serving. Lasts for about a week or so in the fridge, several months in the freezer.