- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels. Set aside.
- Place the powdered sugar in a gallon-size Ziploc bag. Set aside.
- Place the peanut butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl (a cereal bowl is fine). Heat for 30 seconds, stir, then heat for an additional 20 seconds at a time until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate-peanut butter mixture over the popcorn. Using a large rubber spatula, gently stir to coat.
- Spoon the coated popcorn into the bag with the powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake until the popcorn is evenly coated in powdered sugar.
- Once the popcorn is coated, serve immediately. Store up to 2 days in an airtight container.