This dip will disappear before anything else even gets touched, guaranteed!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce (our favorite recipe is linked in the post)
- Enough pepperoni to cover a 9″ pie plate–a few slices shy of 2 ounces (depending on the brand)
- 2–3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2–3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2–3 tablespoons minced green pepper
- Warm baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil. Spread the mixture onto the bottom of a 9″ pie plate. Sprinkle half of the parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top of the cream cheese.
- Top the cheeses with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then spread the pepperoni evenly on top, then sprinkle with onion, peppers, and olives. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately with slices of warmed baguette, breadsticks, or crackers.